Have you ever felt like you were just done with chasing after your dreams or that the trials of life had drained the very esscence out of you? Maybe you are thinking that you want to achieve so many things, but lack the motivation to do so? Well, you are not the only one facing this dilemna and at some point in our lives we have all been there. The question is, how do you get motivated or stay motivated? I wanted to share some quick tips with you, to get those wheels spinning:
1. Write down your SMART goals(Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and must have a reasonable Timeframe).It may be something you want to accomplish in a week, a month or a year(maybe longer).
2. What is your objective? Write down why you want to accomplish these goals and what do you hope to gain from achieving these goals.
3. Who will be on your team?How will they help you to achieve your goals? It is important that you learn to delegate tasks or responsibilities and get the help or advice you need to push forward. Remember that “teamwork makes the dream work!”
4. When you start to become weary or exhausted, review your SMART goals and your objective(s) to remember why you are pursuing these goals. Look on the overall picture.
5. Don’t let small setbacks deter you. Stay the course and focus on your vision.
6. Pray for wisdom, knowledge, understanding and strength to guide you. Read Proverbs 2:6-11(NKJV).
7. Most importantly be patient, have faith and trust the process.
Coach Tami “Your Life Strategist”
All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2017